Friday, September 11, 2015

Spanked by the Bad Boy News from London Saint James


by London Saint James

There are times in an author’s life when we find ourselves doing the happy jiggle. When we get an acceptance for publication. When our book baby hits the best selling lists. When a reader e-mails to tell us how much they love our work, or to say one of our characters is their new book boyfriend. When we get good reviews… And, when we get a notification that one of our books has been recognized for some sort of achievement, or chosen to be part of an awards competition.

Well, I’m over the moon happy to say, Spanked by the Bad Boy (Bad Boy Fever 1) has been chosen to compete in The Romance Reviews Readers’ Choice Awards – Winter 2015 in the Erotic Romance - Contemporary Romance category. 
I loved writing this story. Declan is a man with some rough edges, but he’s got a hart hidden beneath the bad boy façade. And Tiffany? Well, she’s a woman who has allowed her abusive past to shape her dealings with people, especially with men. But Declan isn’t going to let her prickly attitude stop him. He’ll do whatever it takes to get to know her and have a relationship with her. Of course there are some bumps along the way, but in the end the two of them achieve something real.
Heartfelt thanks to my publisher and their awesome team who helped bring this book into the world. More warm fuzzies go out to my readers and fans. You never cease to amaze me with the love and support you show me and my work. Truly, there’s no better feeling in the world than to do what you love, and have other people love your work, too. So, I’m patting my heart as I say sincerely, thank you.

TRR Readers’ Choice Awards:
Spanked by the Bad Boy Nomination Round: September 11 – 30. http://erotic.theromancereviews.com/viewbooks.php?bookid=15864



No comments: