- I’m allergic to the sun. Lived in Hawaii for the past two years, and have only been out to the beach less than ten times. (What? I want to be deathly white, and my muse tans enough for the both of us.)
- I’ve played the violin for 6 years and I really do miss it, but if someone saw me, they would think that I’m musically challenged by the way I dance and sing. If Rock Band counts as a musical talent, then I would say I’m qualified to form my own band.
- I have a bad sweet tooth for all that do not know this. I’m addicted to cupcakes and brownies. If someone decides to bake me any, make sure it’s there’s enough frosting, please.
- I’m one of four kids in my family, the third in line, but also considered the black sheep because I don’t follow tradition and I have a tendency to do the opposite of what I’m told, but I swear I’m still their favorite.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Asian Studies and working on my Master’s in International Marketing. Why? I don’t know. (I’m preparing for world domination when I make the NY bestseller’s list.)
- I broke my own personal record of having 5 books contracted in one year. Big accomplishment for myself and I’m still a little baffled, but how come no one tells you that the work starts after you sign the contract?
- I may look like a girly-girl, but I despise the hassle of putting on a face and looking presentable. Okay, maybe sometimes, but it’s a pain when all I do is work from home in my pajamas. RT, beware!
- Snowy Encounters, one of four in the Passionate Christmas Series was written in barely a month, but it had stressed me out the most more than my other stories. There’s a big mix of characters in our little town of Five Oaks, from on-probation angels, assassin witches, and paranormal investigators. Maddy and Cole are the only normal people in the town. (Okay, the only contemporary novel in the anthology collection.) I have a lot to live up to when working with my other CP’s.
Now that I’ve exposed all my secrets, you might as well come visit me over at the Interrogation Room. Clarissa, the editor, is being put on trial. For those curious of my life as an editor. Bring your questions and join in on the chance to win a copy of Snowy Encounters. Or if you’re lucky to catch me over at Decadent Publishing's holiday blog, 30 Days of Decadence, you’ll see what I stole from Santa…and I’m giving away a $20 Amazon Gift Card and copies of Snowy Encounters to those who will help me redeem myself for Christmas. *wink *
World domination...I likeee!
LOL. Big dreams, I have. Thanks!
You allergic to the sun, violin playing, over-achiever you.
I want you to know that when you reach the point of NY bestseller, I'll be thrilled. Although, I may have to cut ties with the whole world dominance thing.
Great getting to know you better.
LOL. Hey, I can dream! Thanks for stopping by Rachel! I try to be good, I swear. LOL.
I'm so jealous that you can play the violin - I always wanted to but I'm totally tone deaf.
And good luck with the world domination thing - I'm sure it will be a much better place with you in charge!
Congrats on your personal goal: five contracts in one year? Amazing! You rock, sweetie!
Congrats on five...FIVE!...contracts in one year! What an accomplishment :) here's to another successful year for you in 2011
Five contracts in a year is a big deal. Congrats from another sweet addict.
You are awesome and so inspiring Clarissa! I really don't know how you do it. I'm chasing you all over this dang internet just trying to keep up!
Pfffffffffff. You despise putting on "a face"?
You don't need to! I saw you, all rumpled like, half asleep -- and I wish I looked that cute when I'm awake and dressed.
Don't believe her, people!
No wonder you're on Santa's Naughty List! :P
WOW?! FIVE?! You da' bomb, girl!! You just go conquer the world. ;D
Thank you ladies for stopping by! And Silke! Shhhhhh! Don't tell everyone. I'm not that cute, trust me.... Lol
where do you find the time to study, edit and write and sign 5 contracts? do you even sleep?
Oh my gosh, seriously? This was one of an anthology?? There are more stories from Five Oaks? That's it, I'm buying it. :-)
LOVED Snowy Encounters. Love-Loved.
Joanna, that's a really good question. I have no idea. I don't know what sleep means. LOL.
I do sleep...at times, when I don't have deadlines hanging over my head, but it's all finding the time to do everything. Need to make the day 36 hours instead of 24. lol
Thanks for stopping by!
Camryn! I'm so so happy you loved my story! Thanks so much for reviewing it! I hope everyone else loves it too!
Post a Comment