Monday, November 3, 2014

Shifted Plans

by Brandy Walker

   It has been ages since I’ve been able to talk about a new release. This year has been a whirlwind of activity having nothing to do with writing. We’re a military family and moved mid-year from Washington State to Virginia. It takes a lot to pack up three kids, a dog, a husband, and a house. Yes, the military does all of the heavy lifting, but the rest is left up to me. Needless to say, it’s taken me a bit to get back into the swing of things.
   Shifted Plans is the first release I’ve had since the move in June and it’s also my very first release from Decadent Publishing. YAY!!! I hope you’re as excited for this new Decadent line as I am. I know there have been some great books before mine and I expect there will be many more after. In fact, I’ve already submitted my second book in my series within the series, Shifter U, the premier college for shifters of all sorts. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
   I started out my journey back in college when Avery popped into my head. She’s the last girl standing in the townhouse she lives in. All of the other girls having graduated or found her mate. Its her last year at Shifter U and all she wants to do is graduate so she can go back to her hometown to start her life on her own terms.
   Avery was strong-willed but with the heart of a romantic. She longed to find her mate but resolved to just let it happen. And it did. Right when she least expected it.
I hope you’ll enjoy reading about Avery and Declan.

Buy Links:

Blurb:
Avery Hillman has one year of college left. Once it’s over she has plans, BIG plans. A job managing her family’s medical practice, an apartment of her own, and a new life where she’s the one in charge. No hovering family, no annoying siblings, and no mate to have to divide her time to be with.
Declan Weller has one more class to finish. One more thing he can cross off his ten-year plan. Once that is done, he can transfer to the new job waiting for him and his new life. He isn’t looking for his mate and as far as he’s concerned, finding her can wait another two years.
The Fates have a plan of their own. One that includes throwing Avery and Declan in each other’s path. It’s high time those two found each other and learn the most important thing of all…sometimes plans need to shift.





No comments: