Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Trouble with Memories and Androids, too

New #SFR releases from @decadentpub


I’m happy to announce that my science fiction romance book, The Trouble with Memories, is on tour this week and it’s not too late to catch up and learn more about the Martian invasion. The sites hosting the book are:

3rd March                http://kdgrace.co.uk
4th March                http://adrianakraft.com/blog/
5th March                http://bloodlustanderotica.wix.com/start
5th March                http://eroticaforall.co.uk
6th March                http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/
7th March                http://maryquast.blogspot.com/

I hope you stop by and are intrigued with the story. This is book I of a III part series so get in on the ground floor while you can.

THE TROUBLE WITH MEMORIES

Helium toads! 

Lieutenant Lucy Borasco has her phase pistol ready and her ex-boyfriend in her sights. She has every intention of making him pay for choosing his career over her. But she hadn’t factored in a Martian sneak invasion, Cal’s incessant need to save the universe, or the risk of permanent damage to her complexion. Getting Cal back will cost her more than she thinks, leaving her changed forever. 

Captain California Sykes’ memories are gone, his career is in ruins, and his ex-girlfriend nearly kills him with a kiss. Can he overcome the Martian invasion, save the rest of the team and win Lucy back again in the process? Or will his seat-of-the-pants plans and the canned fish rations cost him everything he holds dear, including his sanity? 

Buy Links:
Decadent  l  Amazon  l  Amazon.UK  l  AReCafe

My latest Science Fiction Romance release from Decadent Publishing is a fun, wild ride. It’s a story about an android special agent who falls in love with the woman he’s supposed to protect. She doesn’t like mechanoids, but slowly falls for him despite learning her father made him especially for her!

DOWNLOAD MY LOVE

Security Core agent Everett is assigned a special case—protect the daughter of Simon Gold, the father of modern mechanoid life. To ensure her survival, Everett’s given a special EMO upgrade, and can experience love for the first time. He’s soon head over heels and the super-charged sexual attraction threatens to fry his circuits while he fights to stay one step ahead of the bad guys. 

Samantha Gold detests her father’s work. She’s an off-the-grid back-to-lander who wants to keep life simple with her cows and her crops. When her father dies and inadvertently transfers a secret code to a hidden receptor in her brain, it’s only android Agent Everett who can protect her. Can she ever forgive her father for creating Everett—a man so perfect for her that he even loves her cows? 

Yes, you read that right. Samantha loves her cows. Who can blame her? Certainly not Everett. He loves Samantha and therefore, he learns to love her cows too.

EXCERPT:

   “My house is gone?”
   He nodded.
   “My crops?”
   “Those, too.”
   “What about my cows?” she wailed.
   He cocked his head and re-checked the feed. “Bovine life forms were unaccounted for in the initial data provided.”
   “Then how am I going to get milk? How will I survive off the grid? I don’t go to the grocery store.” With hands on her hips she glared at him as though she considered this a life-and-death matter and the whole situation was entirely his fault.
   He blinked. Suddenly the picture came into focus. Anti-technology. Tree-hugging. Back-to-lander. Bingo. While he considered the news, she bolted for the door. He caught her easily before her hand reached the control panel and held her in the safety of his embrace. “Where do you think you’re going?”
   “I have to go check on my cows! Get off me you big metal goon.” She slapped his chest.
   The sudden rush spearing through him from holding her in his arms deflated. She felt so warm, so soft, and her hair smelled clean as polished bushings right off the assembly line. Her proximity stirred a brand new desire within him almost as hot as her temper. But her snarled insult raked him bare. How could he tell her how much her words had hurt? These feelings were all so new to him…. “Look, Miss Gold, I—”
   She threw her hands in the air. “Would you stop that? Stop calling me Miss Gold. You sound like…like one of those damn mechanoid parking lot attendants. God, I hate those things.”
   The side of his mouth quirked into a smirk. “They are rather dull conversationalists.”
   She shoved at his chest again. “I don’t care. I said, let. Me. Go.”
   He shook his head, amused at her girlish lack of strength which he found charming and utterly feminine. But her weakness only drove home in him the need to protect her. He found himself strangely unwilling to let her go. “I’m sorry, I can’t do what you ask. The men after you are still out there.”
   “Why should you care if they want to take me away to some prison camp for the deranged?”
   He raised an eyebrow. “Deranged? Miss Gold, I’ve been assigned to protect you. In fact, I—”
   She rolled her eyes. “But you’re not even human. Just like the goons chasing me.”
“I’m the perfect person for the job, Miss Gold. I’m programmed to do whatever it takes to protect you. Even if I have to die in the process.”

Download My Love is available now from:


Eva

Bio:
Eva Lefoy writes and reads all kinds of romance, and is a certified Trekkie. She’s also terribly addicted to chocolate, tea, and hiking. One of these days, she’ll figure out the meaning of life, quit her job, and go travel the galaxy. Until then, she’s writing down all her dirty thoughts for the sake of future explorers.

Contact Eva:

No comments: