Tuesday, September 3, 2013

#BBW is hot...are you reading it?

By Eva LeFoy
They say write what you know. In a lot of ways that means start with yourself. Take the parts of the story from your personal life experiences. For many women, personal life experience includes NOT being a size 4 or 6 or 8. Is there anything wrong with that? Heck no! 
Many women look in the mirror and think there’s a problem. After all, we’ve been bombarded with Twiggy-sized models on TV and in magazines for years. We’ve been taught being bigger is bad, but women authors are beginning to speak out. It’s time to write what we know and add our voices to the mix. 
I believe many women can relate to my Sweet Cravings heroine, Violet. She’s hippy. She’s got thunder thighs. She’s not slim-cut. And she has a lot of insecurities about herself. But when you get down to her heart, she’s basically a Big Beautiful Woman. And it’s a shocker when Chef Max comes along and tells her he prefers her that way. 
Here’s Violet in a moment of insecurity:

“Your dress is getting ruined.” Gawd, even his smirk was sexy. 
I didn’t even think about my black dress getting covered with fluffy whiteness, but apparently his brain cells functioned better than mine at the moment. He gently pushed me back until I stood there in front of him, panting, probably looking like an overheated, giant cupcake. Before I could whine, he shushed me, and spun me around. His hands worked my zipper, and my dress opened. It slipped to the floor with little provocation, leaving me in my bra and panties. The refrigerated air hit my skin and I shivered, my nipples hardened to stiff peaks under my thin bra. 
For a few beats, I heard only silence behind me and started to worry. Maybe Mom was right, I’d had too many desserts over the years and he didn’t like what he saw…. I was about to turn around and tell him, “That’s okay, don’t trouble yourself,” when his knees hit the tile floor behind me and hot breath slashed a trail right above my panties. My legs went weak, and my heart sang hallelujah. 
A tantalizing tongue dragged a searing trail down my lower back and over my tailbone, where it dipped below the panty line. The chef’s succulent lips paused to press a kiss, and I shivered as liquid heat surged through my core. Wetness I’d never experienced before drenched my panties, leaving me breathless. He blazed a path down my cleft and roughly tugged the remaining fabric away. 

She’s about to call off the whole thing, but then … Chef Max surprises her. He’s into it. He’s digging her. All of her. 
If you want to see what Chef Max does next, check out my blog to read another section of this sex scene. And don’t worry about the calories. Today they’re on me!

Sweet Cravings is available here: Amazon U.S. / Amazon UK / Barnes and Noble / All Romance Ebooks

Happy reading!

Eva Lefoy

Bio:
 Eva Lefoy writes and reads all kinds of romance, and is a certified Trekkie. She’s also terribly addicted to chocolate, tea, and hiking. One of these days, she’ll figure out the meaning of life, quit her job, and go travel the galaxy. Until then, she’s writing down all her dirty thoughts for the sake of future explorers.





No comments: