Thursday, July 4, 2013

Tumbleweeds


By Chastity Bush
It’s once again summertime and I’ve decided this shall be, The Summer Of The Cowboy!
It’s been a while since I released my first ever Western romance, Tumbleweeds, and I’ve decided that it’s about time to start working on the next book in the sequel.
For those of you who’ve read Tumbleweeds, the next book will focus on Deputy Robbie.
But there are a few things I’d like to know before I get started that only you, the reader, can help me with.
I know what I like in a cowboy, but what does it for you? The strong silent type, the all-around cowboy or the rough-and-tumble with a hint of softness lurking beneath?
I’d also like to know what you don’t want to see. What is it that you’ve seen so much of that you’re just going to scream if you have to read it again?
For me, that’s the whole virgin thing. It seems like every time you pick up a historical the virgin-card is played constantly.
I’d love to hear your opinions and suggestions and as always you can comment here or find me at my regular haunts listed below.
I also have a new Facebook page under my new pen name: Anna Snow.
While the sequel to Tumbleweeds will be by me, Chastity Bush, all other books by me in the future will be by my alter-ego Anna, so don’t forget to stop by and show her some love.

XOXO,

Chastity Bush


Amazon:

Websites:

Facebook:

Twitter:
@chastitybush
@AnnaSnow_Author

Goodreads:

Authorgraph:




No comments: