Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kill Me Tomorrow 3-Way

Hello, I’m Diane Alberts, and I’m here to tell you what I’m here for 3-Way Thursday. No—not that kind of 3-way. Get your minds out of the gutter! I’m going to tell you what I’m Thankful, Thoughtful and Thirsty for. And I’m focusing directly on my book Kill Me Tomorrow, a 1Night Stand paranormal book.

I’m Thankful: That Jasmine faltered enough in her attraction to Gavin, and didn’t immediately skewer him through as she should have. Jinns, after all, are supposed to kill demons. Even though he’s only half demon, otherwise known as a demi-sanguine, she still needs to rid the world of him.  But, what should she do about her pesky desire to have her way with him first?

I’m Thoughtful: When I wonder what would have happened if Gavin had given up on Jasmine, and left her alone in the hotel room. What if he’d stormed out, leaving her alone to sulk in her shameful virginal state? How often do we let anger rule us, and act before thinking?

I’m Thirsty: For more of Jasmine and Gavin! What happens after he walks in to the hotel room…and into the arms of his enemy? I know, but do you?

Want to find out? I guess you’ll just have to read it!

2 comments:

Jessica E. Subject said...

A great three-way! ;) I'm looking forward to reading this story.

Casea Major said...

I'm thankful I read your post. Kill Me Tomorrow sounds like a great story.