An Almost Perfect Tell All
With Almost Perfect releasing in a couple of weeks, I knew that many dirty little secrets about Pam and Roger were bound to come out. So I’ve taken this opportunity to release some of these “little known” facts about this crazy couple.
1. Pam has aspirations of being a film critic, though she’ll have to go back to get a degree in English. She changed majors so many times in undergraduate school the university finally chose one for her: individual studies.
2. Pam once bought a set of red satin designer sheets, but slid out of the bed and landed on the floor when she and Roger tried to make love on them.
3. Roger’s favorite late night snack is burned microwave popcorn (the only way the absent-minded technician can manage to make it).
4. Roger’s claim to fame in high school was being voted Most Likely to End up Alone on a Desert Island. (Uncanny how close some of those predictions come!)
5. Pam and Roger met at a midnight showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Pam had seen it ten times before; Roger wandered into the theatre by mistake. Both got pulled to the front of the theatre to play Brad and Janet. Roger swears he’s never been the same since.
Hope you enjoyed the “low-down” on an almost perfect couple. Be sure to check out their island adventure in Almost Perfect, one of the latest additions to Decadent Publishing’s 1Night Stand series.
Oh they sound like a fun couple and the satin sheets thing - yep, I can totally imagine that!!
Hi, Barbara. Yes they are a kind of quirky, fun couple--very fun to write anyway. Thanks for stopping by.:)
Yay! It's finally release day! lol. Thanks you so much for sharing these fun facts of Pam and Roger. Now I'm off to get my copy.
Met at a screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show - too funny.
Congrats on release day!
Jenna, Don't you just love how are characters come to be
Hi, Lia. Not quite release day yet. But only a couple more weeks to wait. New tentative release is early December. It'll be here before you know it. :) Thanks for coming by.
Hi, Daryl. Yes, their meeting was quite spectacular. I'll have to tell you about it sometime. hehehe
Yes, Lindsay. And these two have been a hoot to discover who they were and how they got to where they were in Almost Perfect. Some of the most fun characters to write I've ever had. Thanks for stopping by.
Great post, Jenna! I love learning more little details about characters. Often these things influence the writer but don't make it into the manuscript. It's terrific that you are sharing with us.
Thanks, Patricia. I love the little details too. They make the character even more real for me. So I thought sharing a few secrets would be a great way for everyone to get to know them better. I love my quirky couple. :)
what a nice post. Well done Jenna
Thank you, Liz. I appreciate you stopping by. :)
Post a Comment