Friday, January 28, 2011

Just the Facts Friday ~ starring Deanna Wadsworth!

author of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow...

1. I have a thing about prime numbers, they are very lucky for me. I hate even numbers. Are you listening oh, Publisher? Please, please release all my books on prime number days... you know? The ones only divisible by 1 and themselves...1, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31......Notice only 7 facts, too? I messed up on my hairdresser
blog, I had twelve >:(

2. My favorite movie is The Princess Bride and I've read the book twice...yes it was based on a book


3. I've read the Holy Bible through cover to cover and I liked it

4. I have my own Rupp mini-bike I ride and her name is Beulah Ballbreaker after the evil gym teacher in the movie "Porky's" because my bike has no suspension and if you had balls it would probably hurt them

5. My cell phone ringer is the Benny Hill Theme song, "Sexy Jazz"

6. Favorite song? Tom Petty, Free Fallin'

7. I am very clumsy but after a few drinks I can dance with a drink on balanced on my head...go figure

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Note to self, buy Deanna several drinks at RT and ask her dance with a drink on her head. Take pictures. Post of Facebook.

Oh, did I say that aloud? ;-)

Kathleen said...

I can't wait to see that!

Better yet, a picture riding Beulah.

Fun post, Deanna.

JM said...

No, no, picture riding Beulah with drink on head!
Ha. Laugh My Ass Off!

Deanna Wadsworth said...

Ha ha, there is a secret to balancing a drink and whoever buys me drinks I will demonstrate and share said secret!

Deena said...

I adore Princess Bride! And I loved the book, too! We're soul mates! lol