1. I have attended school in several different states including, Texas, Kentucky, Oregon, North Carolina, New Mexico, Arizona, and Canada. In Canada I had to learn the words to God Save the Queen as we sung it every morning. I had to learn to play baseball and learn art which I was never any good at.
3. I am addicted to chocolate and cokes, and treat myself often, that why I'm rounder than I am taller.
4. My daughters think I'm a Democrat because I happen to like JFK and Jimmy Carter. But actually, when I vote, I vote for the man himself or the woman if there is one. Because I don't think that either party knows all the answers and so I try to find out what they believe in mostly.
5. I am the world's worst about clutter. My desk is always cluttered, and I prefer everyone to leave it that way so I can find what I’m looking for. Although it isn't neat, it is a place I know where everything is. And the minute someone goes and moves things I get upset because I can't find what I’m looking for. So please….let me be a clutterer. LOL
6. I can't swim. Never could. Took lessons when I was a kid, but the guy teaching said…"Swim to me." Like I knew how? I sink, I am afraid of anything deeper than the bathtub. And I will sink. Even though I can float. Even though I like a pool to play in, even though I mock the movements of swimming, I can't swim.
7. I wear very little jewelry, although I love jewelry on most people, I've never had a lot, so I don't wear it. I'm allergic to some metals and turn green when I wear some, so I don't indulge. Of course, a nice diamond or two would be nice.
8. I can write almost any time of day, or night. If I'm editing, I might stay up all night to get it done. If I’m hot on a manuscript I might stay up all night. I might get up in the middle of the night if something comes to me during that time. Have done it. Wrote a short story in the middle of the night because it came to me in a dream, the result was "The Red Jacket".