Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just the Facts Friday with Lisa Marie Ordone!

1) I am the youngest of three children. My sister is ten years older and my brother is
fourteen years older.

2) I have an obsession with purchasing whole series of shows on DVD. I currently own Saved by the Bell, Degrassi Junior High, Degrassi High, Smallville, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 7th Heaven, Seinfeld, Roseanne, and Pokemon. My collection will expand, however.

3) My favorite movies of all time are Dirty Dancing, Grease, and Boys Don’t Cry.

4) My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast, therefore my favorite Disney princess is Belle. I also have a strong dislike of Sleeping Beauty and I’m not sure why.

5) I spend every night watching old canceled shows on Netflix Instant with my dad.

6) My bed sheets are aqua blue.

7) My favorite Harry Potter house is Hufflepuff, even though normally you see people being fans of either Gryffindor or Slytherin. The Hufflepuff house values hard work, tolerance, loyalty, and fair play. I quite like that.

8) I have three best friends, two of which are guys.

9) My favorite childhood baby doll was a Cabbage Patch named Christina, after my brother Chris and my mom, Tina. My reasoning at the tender age of five was that my brother bought her for me and my mom handed me the present to open it.

10) I haven't died my hair in about five years because I like my natural dark brown hair.

No comments: