1. My hair color changes with the season. I'm usually dark brunette in the winter and caramel blond in the summer. With shades of red thrown in there every once in a while.
2. I used to be big into the Detroit Techno scene 'back in the day'. If you live near Detroit, you must attend the Detroit Electronic Music Festival for people watching on Memorial Day Weekend.
3. I love playing the nickel slot machines. Fifty bucks in nickels lasts forever!
4. I crochet blankets for all the babies in my family. With seven brothers and sisters...that's a lot of babies.
5. I taught myself to crochet via YouTube.
6. I'm short, really short. Like if I go to an elementary school the 6th graders are taller than me short.
7. I want to be Stevie Nicks when I grow up, or Bette Midler. Or just dress like Stevie Nicks and have the big, beautiful brass balls of Bette Midler.
8. My husband tears up at chick flicks while I groan and roll my eyes.
9. I own and enjoy shooting guns.
10. My husband owns the guns because it's one of his hobbies. I own guns because I'm getting ready for the zombies. Seriously.
If this didn't scare you away, go visit Ann Mayburn at her website!
One lucky commenter will receive an e-copy of Daughter of Lust, Ann's latest release with Decadent Publishing!