Saturday, February 15, 2014

Let’s Talk Romance

Available HERE
By Elizabeth Morgan

“Romance is all about interpretation, babe. Some people might see rose petals, wine, and chocolates, but others may see tequila, salt, and limes as the perfect way to seduce one of the hottest girls they have ever known.”

~ * ~

   It’s the day after Valentine’s Day, so let’s talk romance.
   I’m sure we all have our own idea of what romance is, from the scenery, to the background music, to what you’re eating/doing, and perhaps even the words that you and your partner might say to each other, but romance, like a few things in life is all down to personal taste; and interpretation.
   The stereotypical – mostly used shall we say – setting for a romantic situation usually involves roses, candles, and soft music. It’s usually night time, and we are somewhere private, and there is a table set out for a tasty meal, and a bottle of champagne. Now, who wouldn’t want to enjoy an evening like this at least once in their life? Who doesn’t like the idea of being wined and dined?
   But I, personally, believe that romance is all about who you spend it with, the feelings you share. Call me boring, but I think sitting on a bench eating fish and chips can be just as romantic; snuggled up at home watching television. It’s the little things that make your heart flutter, bring a smile to your face, and make you feel happy.
   I hope that’s how you all felt yesterday. I hope you had a lovely evening with that special someone, and that you also remember to be thankful for love every day of the year and not just on Feb 14th.
   Cameron, the leading male, from my sexy new release, Truth or Dare? Isn’t what you would call stereotypically romantic - not with words or actions – in fact he is a little devious, but when it comes to Dani he is damned determined to get to the bottom of her feelings one way or the other, and what better way could there be but a tequila fuelled game of Truth or Dare? Yeah, you better believe he knows how to knock a girl off her feet. ;-P
~ * ~
Excerpt:
“Fine, I will take a dare.” I glanced at Ben. “What do you want me to do?”
A wicked grin spread across his lips. It was almost as sexy as his brother’s. “I want you to lick salt off Cameron, and then take the lime from his mouth.”
He had to be fucking kidding. “What?”
“You heard the man.” The amusement ran clear in Cameron’s voice.
An idiotic bout of nerves skipped through me. “And do I dare ask where I will be drinking the tequila from?”
Ben’s gaze flicked to Cameron, who I couldn’t bring myself to look at. Holding up my hand, I cut Ben off before he suggested anything else.
“Never mind. I’ll do it.” Untangling my legs, I slid off the sofa, levelling a look at Cameron.
He pulled his T-shirt over his head, and my mouth dried at the way his six-pack rippled with each movement. He was solid, perfect. His skin was a healthy bronze. A fine dusting of dark hair ran from his navel and crept down into his jeans. I couldn’t help but follow the teasing path with my gaze….
“See something you like?”
Did I ever. I hated to admit it, but he was the kind of guy you just wanted to lick—well, anything off of.
“Nope. I’m just wondering why removing your top is necessary. Scared I’m going to spill my drink on your T-shirt?”
His lips turned upward. “Man told you to lick salt off me, but he didn’t say where you would be licking the salt from.”
~ * ~

Truth or Dare?
Blurb:

Do you dare tell the truth?
A tequila fuelled game of Truth or Dare is not Dani’s idea of fun, but when Cameron, the jerk who rejected her a year ago is the one provoking her into playing, how can she say no? Not that he’s giving her the option in the first place.

Bravado compels her forward, but when the dares get physical and their friends leave them alone, Cameron’s questions turn to her feelings for him, and unfortunately, lying is not part of the game.

Will a dare give Dani the courage she needs to tell Cameron the truth?


Buy Links:  Decadent ||Amazon

No comments: