Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Fools and Sunny Beaches

Buy Home to Hellas HERE

By Stephanie Beck
The ultimate joke in Minnesota is often a little thing called ‘spring’. So far since spring has arrived, we’ve had about 8 inches of snow, a day of below zero wind chill and the kind of crap associated with December. Deeeelightful.

Its lovely jokes such as these that make escaping into a book not only a lovely time, but a sanity saver. I can’t get in a jet and go to Greece, and I’m betting most readers can’t either (that pesky work/children/mortgage thing), but I can pick up a book that is set in Greece (or wherever is warm).

Good food, the sounds of waves on the beach, short skirts, tanned skin....I want it. A lot. Since I cannot have it and I cannot give it to you outright, I offer—Home to Hellas, the latest in Decadent Publishing’s Challenge Series. Jenn reunites with her summer lover and friend, Dorian, but this time, things are different. The waves are the same, the food is just as good, but Jenn isn’t the same person. I hope you’ll get to know Jenn and enjoy some Greek sun!

Home to Hellas
Available NOW!

Jenn’s love of basketball and travel lead her to Greece, but only one man could keep her coming back. After sharing sexy summers with distinguished businessman Dorian Logos, Jenn returns for a seventh with more emotional baggage than she’d like, but her feelings for Dorian push her out of her comfort zone.

Dorian has loved Jenn for years, the young American delivering spice and sweetness during their weeks together. When she arrives in Hellas, limping from an injury, he quickly sees more than her knee is hurting. He wants his love to be enough to heal all ails, but it’s hard to show his love to a woman who can’t tolerate his touch. If he can help Jenn get well, he might be able to make their usual summer last and bring her home to Hellas forever.

Where would you like to go to beat the spring doldrums? I’m really feeling Greece, but I could handle Hawaii. I have a free ebook of Home to Hellas for one of today’s visitors—so be sure to leave your name and email in your comment!

All the best,
Stephanie Beck

No comments: