Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Chefs...Good Guys or Bad Guys?

Sweet Cravings Available HERE
By Eva LeFoy

When I was younger, I worked as a server for a local hotel/convention center. I served banquet guests dinners, desserts, and beverages carrying those really big trays. My work often took me into the kitchen, where the real work took place. Chefs, sous chefs, cooks, dishwashers, all collided in a working frenzy. I was just the in-between.

But before this, I worked at a commercial restaurant. The chef heard this, and called me into his office. He asked me, “Do you want to become a chef?”

I, head held high, brain in the academic clouds, answered, “No, I want to be a biologist.”

He literally told me to get the hell out of his office!!

From what I’ve heard, this is quintessential chef behavior. But Chef Max in my book, Sweet Cravings, is definitely not like this! He likes Violet from the get-go, but is a little unsure how to take the fact she seduces him right in the kitchen. Violet has needs, hungers, you might say. Many of them. And Chef Max is all too eager to fulfill them!

Here’s an excerpt:

As if he could hear my thoughts, he said, “Even if you think some of your hungers are bad…or wrong.” He pressed a gentle kiss to the tip of my nose. “I assure you they are not. They are perfectly normal.” His arm slid around my back and pulled me close, hip to hip. My sex clenched in anticipation. “All of them.”
I gasped as his erection pressed against my rapidly heating mound. Being this close to him drove spikes of excitement up and down my core, from my pussy to my brain, making me too stupid to talk. I was glad he kept going.
“It would give me great pleasure to satisfy your every craving.” He sent me a serious, no-nonsense look that could have made him a damn fine lawyer. “All of them.”
All of them? What was he asking me? To let go and…show him all my dirty little secrets? All my kinky and desperate needs? Food and otherwise? The ones no man had ever bothered to satisfy before? I shot him a glance, sucked in a breath, and bit my lip.
He nodded, as if saying yes. Yes. Yes, yes, and yes.
A sense of relief flooded me at his words and my muscles untightened as the truth sank in. He wanted to fulfill all of them. Every last need. Every which way my fiendish little mind could imagine to connect, to explore, with another. He’d be there. He’d take it all. Or would he? The shadow of a doubt crossed my mind, and I checked out his eyes searching for the answer.
He smiled as he touched his lips to mine, and I knew. Yes, he had a healthy appetite, too, and it wasn’t just food he craved. His tongue swept into my mouth and my body electrified. I kissed him back with as much urgency as I knew how to put into a kiss, grasped handfuls of his arms and shoulders, and moaned.
He pressed me backward until my ass hit the counter as he took the kiss deeper, devouring my mouth. I slipped my hands under his shirt, greedy for skin-to-skin contact, and roamed every bit of flesh I could reach. Our lips glided against each other’s at a pace matching our raspy breaths. Down below, I ached to draw him inside me. 
“Too many clothes,” I panted out.

Thanks for reading!

Eva

Bio:
Eva Lefoy writes and reads all kinds of romance, and is a certified Trekkie. She’s also terribly addicted to chocolate, tea, and hiking. One of these days, she’ll figure out the meaning of life, quit her job, and go travel the galaxy. Until then, she’s writing down all her dirty thoughts for the sake of future explorers.


No comments: