An Almost Perfect Tell All
With Almost Perfect releasing in a couple of weeks, I knew that many dirty little secrets about Pam and Roger were bound to come out. So I’ve taken this opportunity to release some of these “little known” facts about this crazy couple.
1. Pam has aspirations of being a film critic, though she’ll have to go back to get a degree in English. She changed majors so many times in undergraduate school the university finally chose one for her: individual studies.
2. Pam once bought a set of red satin designer sheets, but slid out of the bed and landed on the floor when she and Roger tried to make love on them.
3. Roger’s favorite late night snack is burned microwave popcorn (the only way the absent-minded technician can manage to make it).
4. Roger’s claim to fame in high school was being voted Most Likely to End up Alone on a Desert Island. (Uncanny how close some of those predictions come!)
5. Pam and Roger met at a midnight showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Pam had seen it ten times before; Roger wandered into the theatre by mistake. Both got pulled to the front of the theatre to play Brad and Janet. Roger swears he’s never been the same since.
Hope you enjoyed the “low-down” on an almost perfect couple. Be sure to check out their island adventure in Almost Perfect, one of the latest additions to Decadent Publishing’s 1Night Stand series.