Sunday, July 17, 2011

Getting to Know...



L.C. Dean! 

Mountain Claiming available HERE

Where do you dream of traveling to and why?
Space. I cannot picture a more amazing experience than floating through the endless expanse of the universe. How small must a person feel in comparison to the immensity of the world beyond what we know here on earth?
 

 Do you believe in ghosts?
Absolutely. Just as the unknown beyond the earth’s atmosphere intrigues me, so does that which is unseen but truly felt if one pays attention. I sincerely believe that those who love us watch over us—not of course in the sense that we are being stalked but more as a supportive and sometimes guiding presence.

What is your favorite color?
Sublime, preferably on a 1971 Hemi Cuda with a black stripe as it shines in the sun on my driveway. Okay, I don’t have one yet, and I suppose it reveals my age to yearn for one, but faith in what you desire can make great dreams come to life. Right?

If you could spend the night anywhere, where would it be?
Matthew Bomer’s bed? Shhhh. I didn’t say that. (Click HERE to drool, courtesy of blog maven)

 

What do you do to unwind and relax?
I garden. I often visited my grandparents’ farm as a child and working in the dirt brings back fond memories.

Do you play games? What kind?
My friends and I are currently addicted to Farkle and my family plays a pretty cutthroat game of Tripoly.

 

Tell us about your next release.
My first story with Decadent released July 5th so I don’t have a next quite yet. I am beyond excited about this hot short. It is called Mountain Claiming. It is a M/M love story and part of the 1Night Stand GLBT series. MC tells the story of Jackson Castillo’s brother Jagger and the gorgeous gift Madame Eve tosses his way.

7 comments:

Barbara Elsborg said...

Now I'll have to go and look what Matthew Bomer looks like!

Barbara Elsborg said...

And I'm back. woohooo - room for three??

Valerie Mann said...

Blog Maven decided it was the proper thing to do and give a nice link to Matt's wiki profile. I'm all about the convenience! LOL

Maureen said...

I'm a big fan of the 'see me' car colors and would love one that color!

For practical reasons, honest!

Becca Dale said...

My hubs would fight you for that car, L.C. So happy for your release of Mountain Claiming.

Ann Mayburn said...

O M freaking G the 71 'Cuda is my favorite car too! Probably because my first boyfriend had one. Baby blue with black racing stripes and he let me drive it and drag race other stupid teenagers who thought they were immortal.-sigh- I would love to drive one again, so much fun.

L. C. Dean said...

Hey Ladies, thanks for stopping by. Glad to see you. I want the car purely for "practical reasons" too, Maureen, ha ha - actually it is probably closer to Ann's reasons. There is something really sexy about the cars of your teens - Becca, your hubby would have a fight on his hands to take if from me. As for the gorgeous Mr. Bomer - thanks for the link, Val and Barbara, if he were in my bed I suppose I could share but it might kill me.