Thursday, April 7, 2011

Valerie Mann is Thankful, Thoughtful, and Thirsty (sort of...)

What I’m thinking about…

Hmmm, this is a dicey question. That would imply I have more than two brain cells to rub together. Some days that’s iffy. Anyway, I’ve been thinking a lot about how happy I am to work at something I really enjoy doing. Being part of the Decadent Publishing team, working at 1PlaceForRomance.com, doing some writing and connecting with so many cool people as a result. That’s not to say I don’t have aggravating moments…but heck, I have those driving behind Grandma Slower-than-Molasses Moses or dealing with my kids’ teachers. So yeah…life is good!

What I’m thankful for…

See above.

And finally, I’m thirsty for…
Oh stop it, you thought I was going to say a fine cocktail or British beer, didn’t you? Nah…I’m thirsty for more TIME. I want what the Beatles had—8 Days a Week (and now you have an ear worm, don’t you? LOL). I want more time to write. An extra day, or even a couple of extra hours a day. “Not right now, sweetheart. It’s 14 o’clock, Mommy has to write.” Doesn’t that sound awesome?  What would YOU do with a couple of extra hours in a day, or one more day per week you could call your own?

**most creative answer gets a copy of either Hey You, or To Feel Again. So make it a good reply!


Valerie Mann

Facebook: valerie.mann
Twitter: mannvalerie


1 comment:

P. Kirby said...

Read.

Not very creative, but...lately I don't have much time to read for fun. I'm either writing/editing my own stuff or critiquing someone else's.