Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Better Promise - The Creators Book 3

By Kathy Bosman

Blurb:

When Braedon hires shy and serious Alicia as a secretary in his furniture business, he falls for her instantly. Alicia admires Braedon for his kindness and warms up to him despite her decision not to. There’s just one problem—Alicia has plans to enter the mission field and follow her vow to remain single the rest of her life. When she takes up an offer to help teach the Basotho teenagers in Lesotho, things don’t go as smoothly as she hoped. Braedon soon gets wind of her troubles and joins her. But will Alicia open her heart to love or hold fast to her childhood pledge?

The third and final book in The Creators series has arrived. And on St. Patrick’s Day to fit being an inspirational romance. I started off writing inspirational romances and created some manuscripts that will forever remain unread on my PC. I’m too nervous to reread them as I know they’re pretty dreadful.

A Better Promise wouldn’t stop talking to me though. The book evolved from one part of a book about quadruplets. Braedon is a quad and has three sisters. His and Alicia’s story became its own book while the original book never reached completion. Recently, I edited it for about the fifth time and sent it off to reach the world.

This book holds a special place in my heart. When my husband and I were newly married, we went to Zambia as educational missionaries. Life could be hard there as we had to rough it sometimes. I had all three of my kids there. In some ways, it was hard bringing up kids in such a third-world environment, but in other ways, it was magical. Zambia was the quiet environment where I first started writing.

I came to the conclusion that I didn’t make a good missionary though. I enjoy plenty of running water, electricity, lots of products to choose from at the shops, and a stable income. We returned to South Africa in 2004.

Alicia is a lot more determined than me to keep her dream of becoming a missionary alive. Although she’s shy, she has such a stubborn streak. She figures finding love and starting a family would be the ultimate distraction to her goal in life. But then she meets Braedon who turns out to be…well, I can’t give it away. You’ll have to read it so see how Braedon opens Alicia’s eyes to what’s really right for her.

Buy Links: 
DecadentPublishing || Amazon || Barnes and Noble || Smashwords Kobo || iTunes || Google Play

Online Links for Kathy:







2 comments:

Ann Ellison said...

Enjoyed reading the story behind the book and I really enjoyed reading A Better Promise.

Kathy Bosman said...

Thank you so much, Ann!!