|BUY Power Play HERE!|
by Emily Cale
As winter approaches, I start figuring out how to hibernate through the colder months. That means I start nesting a bit and stocking my house with all the things I need to avoid going outside. Here are a few of my current favorite things.
1. Apple cider. I usually hold off and starting drinking apple cider until a little later in the season, but it got cold early this year. I'm a big fan of hot apple cider, especially with a little rum in it. They also sell apple liquors that are a delicious addition. What? That's not how you drink yours.
2. The Big Bang Theory. I own all the DVDs, but they also play them on TV a lot. This is one of my favorite shows and I find they are easy to rewatch. It's always nice to come home from a long day and have a good laugh. Added bonus: the husband likes it too so we can watch together.
3. Pumpkin Spice. Not the drink (sorry), but the smell. I don't actually like the taste of most of the pumpkin things put out (though I like pumpkin), so no pumpkin spice lattes for me, but I love the way they make the coffee shop smell. I always try to pick up a candle or two so I can extend that feeling for as long as possible.
4. Heated Mattress Pad. Somehow, I always forget about this during the summer. One night I am trying to fall asleep and complaining it's cold and suddenly remember I could turn it on. If you've never tried one, do it now. I've used both the mattress pad and blanket, and the mattress pad provides better heating. (Don't use them at the same time. It says so on the instructions. Plus, my husband thinks that would cook you.)
5. Mahjong. I know, it is not nearly as popular as Angry Birds, but I like it. Every game is a little different and I can regulate exactly how long I play. Not that I do, but I could. Added bonus: It usually comes free on your computer.
What are you currently in love with? Tell me and I'll pick someone to an e-copy of any of my Decadent Publishing books.
Power Play by Emily Cale
Natalie Fritz didn't need a night of sexual adventure as payment for setting her friend up, but she wouldn't turn it down either. Determined to make sure she gets exactly what she wants, she makes a call to Madame Eve and requests not one, but two dates for the evening. What she doesn't expect is for those men to be players on her friend's hockey team.
Ian and Todd find that sharing women provides all parties with more pleasure. Finding someone who buys into their theory is a little harder. So they turn to Madame Eve's 1 Night Stand service to find them a partner. When they meet Natalie, they discover a gorgeous woman who turns them on physically and intellectually.
Everyone knows that relationships are meant to be between two people, but what happens when it takes three to make the night worthwhile? Can they take a leap of faith or will their time be limited to one night?
About the Author
Emily Cale spent the majority of her childhood as a visitor to the worlds of her favorite authors. With encouragement from her English teachers, she put pen to paper and began imagining her own stories. Preferring the fascinating lives of her characters, she majored in creative writing. When not lost in a manuscript or a good book, she enjoys crocheting, rock climbing, and playing board games. She currently lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, with her husband and a very spoiled cat.