Thursday, November 3, 2011

3Three-Way with Maria MoonStar



I’m thankful for the many friends I have who stand beside me and support me in all that I do. I’m very thankful that these same friends who hold my hands, and tape my mouth shut, as those nasty gremlins attack me, or someone I consider a friend, for no good reason.

I’m thoughtful about:

How I can make this blog into something hot and spicy, or so funny you are spitting your coffee or Pepsi at the screen right now. I mean, when I saw the theme, Three Way Thursday, I thought ‘this had to be a joke?’ Me and my alter ego are perfect for the three way when this is my favorite thing to write: ménages! J But sigh, I saw the guidelines and have to be good, following the rules. Where the hell is Azura? She’s the one that follows the rules, not me.

Where is that naked man picture?

What am I thirsty for?

What else? A ménage! And with two hot, gorgeous men who don’t care about the extra poundage, who can’t wait to taste me as much as I want to taste them. What woman does not thirst to have two men? Two hands, two set of lips, and two… Well, you know.  Maybe one day my thirst will be quenched, but like all women I take care of my own and put away those dreams until the day my children don’t need their mom twenty-four-seven. But when that day comes and they are in college, watch out hunky men! The thirst will consume me and you might be the one I choose to suck on all night.

4 comments:

Barbara Elsborg said...

Takes out something long and fans self - ooh not how that sounded.
Hot, hot, hot.... I'll stop now.

trinity said...

Yep, I love them hot!
Maria/Trinity

Jessica E. Subject said...

I had the same reaction when I heard the title of this blog. All night, huh? Lucky guys! :)

JoAnne Kenrick said...

LOL Barbara, you crack me up!

And that's a book right there... All Consuming would be a perfect title for ya! hehe But I'm wondering... suck on all night? Are you a vampire, or are we talking a different kind of suck? hehe