1. I’m Australian. Yep, good old Oz chick, that’s me. I guess lots of people know that (it's kinda hard to miss in real life) but bloggy types may not know!
2. I’m obsessed by Camper shoes. They are so super cute, with their rounded toes and soft leather, except when they are strappy sandals or dainty high heels.
I am also obsessed by cameras. I have ten different kinds, including but not limited to Canon AE-1, Holga, Lomo LC-A, Panasonic TZ-10, Nikon D60, Super8, Polaroid, etcetera and so forth. It's a sickness, I know.
3. I got me the Lasik eye surgery. One friend asked me when I was finally sans glasses if I’d always had such blue eyes.
I didn’t know what to say either.
4. I have a weird preoccupation with ‘Beast’ men, you know, like Beast from Beauty and the Beast? Once, I was told everyone had a fairy tale that was ‘their’ fairy tale and, when I thought about it, mine was totally Beauty and the Beast. It's that wounded bad boy…I guess we all don’t mind him ;p Anythehoo, I do love that trope and I think I will probably write about men with Beast-like tendencies no matter what I do.
5. I really like old cutlery, especially forks. Weird, but true.
Visit Cassandra at her website, http://cassandradean.wordpress.com