I guess I’m ‘supposed to tell you the facts, all the fact so help me... Now whether you are incline to believe anything I say is your business as I do make stuff up. Don’t forget I write fiction.
1) I did not learn to drive until I was 26 years old. Look, I was busy and had other stuff to do.
2) I have an aversion to heights. If I was meant to fly I would have been born with wings. This has never stopped me from doing something I wanted to do even when my better judgment should have.
3) I have not travel to tropical destinations since I was a child.
4) Snakes aren’t my friends. We have a healthy relationship at a distance.
5) I’ve taken the train from one Canadian coast to the other. I’m in awe of the beauty of Canada.
6) I’ve been a downhill skier ever since I can remember. I don’t like the lifts. You guessed it. Because you are high off the ground in a flimsy piece of metal attached to some roping. What’s the deal with that? My favorite place to ski is the Marmot basin.
7) The things I miss the most from my childhood are the summers out by the ocean in the town I was born in and the French culture of living in a Francophone community. A few food items I can’t get over here too like sugar pie and cheese curds.
8) My father is American. I have a large extended family living in the United States of America.
9) I love every single one of my gray hairs. I stopped dying my hair all shades of the rainbow when they appeared. I’ve earned them through the adventures, knowledge, and experience my life’s journey has afforded me.
10) I’ve jumped onto a moving train. I don’t recommend you try it as the situation got hairy.
So there you have it. I hope that these revelations give you a deep look into all that is Moi.
If you want to learn more about me, come on by my website at www.acmason.com or find me blogging here http://nightsofpassion.wordpress.com.
I hope you will pick up Surrendering To The Right Man, book one in the Soul Food Diner Series when it comes out.