Sunday, December 26, 2010

Spotlight Sunday with...

Deanna Wadsworth!

Tell us about your favorite character from your books
: Hmmm, well my favorite character has never seen the light of day or the desk of an editor. No one knows him but me. And dammit….I’m gonna kill him to save the world!!

Where do you dream of traveling to and why?: Hawaii, Ireland and Alaska. Odd mix but I feel a piece of my soul is linked to each of these places

What is your favorite color?: Pale/baby yellow

Do you use a pen name? If so, how did you come up with it?: It’s my middle and maiden name. That way it is me but not really…and it's fancy!! Ooops! I just outed myself!!

What book are you reading now? Pricks and Pragmatism by J.L. Merrow

What is your favorite book: JANE EYRE, by Charlotte Bronte...my fave book!!!!

Tell us about your current release: My latest story SECRET SANTA is a funny m/m about a naughty night by the fireplace where the hero, Adam, has no idea who just made love to him…that is of course is because he blindfolded himself! LOL

More importantly, SECRET SANTA is the December Decadent Publishing Read for Life feature.

Read For a Cure is a Decadent Publishing program benefiting the American Cancer Society Relay For Life Each month, they donate ALL PUBLISHER PROFITS from one book to R4L in their efforts to help fight back against cancer.

I will be donating 50cents per purchase of SECRET SANTA to this same great cause until December 31st.

So if you have never read an m/m story before, please pick up a copy of SECRET SANTA. It is One Naughty Read for one Nice Cause!

For more information about how you can help donate to Relay for Life or to join TEAM DECADENT check out this LINK


5 comments:

JM said...

Looks yummy! I finally have some time to hit my TBR pile, and it may just have to move up the list. Great post!
Loved the videos too.

Maureen said...

Hope you had a nice and naughy holiday, Deanna!

Deanna Wadsworth said...

Oh it was nice...not sure if I was naughty. Actually i was being on good behavior, Maureen! LOL
Thanks Jennifer, glad you liked the vids

Kathleen said...

Loved the basement bar reading of Secret Santa. Congrats on your releases this year. Best wishes for the New Year!

Kathleen

Deanna Wadsworth said...

Aww, thanks Kathleen!