- I’m allergic to the sun. Lived in Hawaii for the past two years, and have only been out to the beach less than ten times. (What? I want to be deathly white, and my muse tans enough for the both of us.)
- I’ve played the violin for 6 years and I really do miss it, but if someone saw me, they would think that I’m musically challenged by the way I dance and sing. If Rock Band counts as a musical talent, then I would say I’m qualified to form my own band.
- I have a bad sweet tooth for all that do not know this. I’m addicted to cupcakes and brownies. If someone decides to bake me any, make sure it’s there’s enough frosting, please.
- I’m one of four kids in my family, the third in line, but also considered the black sheep because I don’t follow tradition and I have a tendency to do the opposite of what I’m told, but I swear I’m still their favorite.
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Asian Studies and working on my Master’s in International Marketing. Why? I don’t know. (I’m preparing for world domination when I make the NY bestseller’s list.)
- I broke my own personal record of having 5 books contracted in one year. Big accomplishment for myself and I’m still a little baffled, but how come no one tells you that the work starts after you sign the contract?
- I may look like a girly-girl, but I despise the hassle of putting on a face and looking presentable. Okay, maybe sometimes, but it’s a pain when all I do is work from home in my pajamas. RT, beware!
- Snowy Encounters, one of four in the Passionate Christmas Series was written in barely a month, but it had stressed me out the most more than my other stories. There’s a big mix of characters in our little town of Five Oaks, from on-probation angels, assassin witches, and paranormal investigators. Maddy and Cole are the only normal people in the town. (Okay, the only contemporary novel in the anthology collection.) I have a lot to live up to when working with my other CP’s.
Now that I’ve exposed all my secrets, you might as well come visit me over at the Interrogation Room. Clarissa, the editor, is being put on trial. For those curious of my life as an editor. Bring your questions and join in on the chance to win a copy of Snowy Encounters. Or if you’re lucky to catch me over at Decadent Publishing's holiday blog, 30 Days of Decadence, you’ll see what I stole from Santa…and I’m giving away a $20 Amazon Gift Card and copies of Snowy Encounters to those who will help me redeem myself for Christmas. *wink *