So here is my Friday list of facts:
1. Only beginners drink coffee with cream and sugar. Wrong! My grandpa drank it with cream and sugar his entire life and so will I. Yum!
2. Diet 7up ALWAYS tastes better with Black Velvet in it. Why would anyone even question that?
3. Network TV sucks. Are people still watching Horny Housewives? An accidental baby switch between a pretty kid and a fat kid? C’mon, really? Are you buying this, America?
4. Best hangover cure: A half a can of beer in a frosty glass (hopefully your drinking buddy will share the other half with you), a bottle of Gatorade, 4 Tylenol, McDonalds Sausage biscuit and a good orgasm. Works every time!
5. YOU’RE LIFE IS NOT INTERESTING ENOUGH FOR ME TO WRITE A BOOK ABOUT. So please stop telling me, “I should tell you my story that would make a good book.” Because no, I’m sorry. It’s only interesting to you and I sure as hell don’t have time to listen to it let alone try and write it so that you actually sound interesting.
6. Black does not make you look slimmer. If you don’t believe me I have two words for you. Barry White. ‘Nuff said.
7. I CAN believe it’s not butter, Fabio. Margarine taste like crap. You’re not fooling anybody.
Now, if you happen to disagree with any of these facts, feel free to post below. I’m willing to prove you wrong. If you want me to write a book about you please see Fact #5 and do not post. I’m really not kidding.
Everyone else who wishes to tell me what a friggin genius I am and how these simple facts changed their whole life, please post away! I like to hear how I helped others. I’m a giver like that.
Speaking of giving, I know you all noticed the super sexy hunk on my new book cover for my m/m erotic short story “Secret Santa.”
Well, he and I are doing a little fundraiser for The American Cancer Society. Not only is his story a Decadent Publishing Read for Life feature in December, where all publisher profits go right to Relay for Life, but during this Holiday season I will also be donating 50 cents from each purchase of “Secret Santa” to this great organization as well.
So if you have never read an m/m story before I would encourage you to pick “Secret Santa” because not only do m/m books ROCK, but this story is One Naughty Read for One Nice Cause!
Thanks in advance!
For more information about how you can help donate to Relay for Life or to join TEAM DECADENT click on the Relay for Life widget on the right of this page or check out the link.
You can also visit my BLOG!